Software Engineering lecturer
The vacancy includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and organization of the ICT curriculum at the university of applied sciences level;
- Teaching, supervising, and coaching students in the field of ICT, with a special focus on IT development;
- Carrying out research at the Data Intelligence Research Centre.
Candidates are expected to have:
- A Scientific education level of work and thinking;
- Demonstrable knowledge of software engineering, reverse engineering, and meta language development;
- Demonstrable knowledge of current development methods, programming languages, test strategies, requirements engineering, and software lifecycle management;
- Experience carrying out practical research (qualitative and/or quantitative) at the university of applied sciences level;
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a multidisciplinary team;
- An open work attitude and the ability to think outside the box;
- The ability to inspire colleagues to solve problems in an analytical, creative, and innovative way;
- The ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
The ideal candidate has a passion for the profession and an interest in carrying out applied research and is capable of offering open, enterprising, and inspirational education to young professionals who will make a real difference in our region.
We are looking for a lecturer/researcher with an affinity for and experience with IT development.
The ICT Academy
The salary is commensurate with background and experience, starting at scale 11 of the CAO-HBO (collective labour agreement for the higher vocational education sector), i.e. a maximum €5026,85 gross per month at 100% FTE.
For internal candidates, the current employment duration will be maintained.
For more information about the position, please contact Head of Programme Kevin Rouwette on +31 (0)45-400 64 00.
You can apply for this position before 26 October by entering your personal details on this website and uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications sent directly to the contact person or in any other manner will not be accepted.