Rooms Division Coach
What describes you?
- Considerable and relevant experience in renowned (international) restaurants/hotels
- Passion for your profession and inspiring, creative and quality focused
- A team player: flexible, reliable, integer and with excellent communication skills
- Focussed on developing students and has an eye for recognizing and stimulating individual talent
- Stimulates own initiative and individual responsibility by the students
- Work and think on a bachelor level. Is able to work shifts in line with business demands, including evenings and weekends
- Can work with relevant computer applications e.g. Excel, Point of Sales (POS) systems and Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Innovative & out of the box mind-set
What are your responsibilities?
- Responsible for the daily operations and standards, hotel operations and teaching program, in the Rooms Division department of the hotel
- The Rooms Division coach is a good ambassador, a host/hostess for its guests and students
- Training-on-the job, motivating and coaching of student, as who work in the hotel as part of the bachelor program
- Managing of and supervising interns who work in the hotel, as well as evaluating their performance
- Maintaining the digital tools of the education environment. The program, in or post-Covid 19, being hybrid education and/or blended learning. Additional training courses are made available for this, if necessary
- Coordination and planning of work schedules/timetables in conjunction with the students and colleagues
- Shared responsibility for all aspects related to cost and revenue control in the department
- Task division of the departmental admin tasks, in consultation with the other coaches of the RDM department
Introduction Teaching Hotel Château Bethlehem
The hotel is a real hotel, run in an educational environment. Our guests have real expectations and are looking, also in the Teaching Hotel, for The hotel experience. This gives the position an extra dimension on top of regular operational and administrative responsibilities.
- An appointment of 1.0 FTE. This is for a duration of one year with the possibility of an extension
- Depending on former education and experience, classification takes place in accordance with the CAO HBO, salary scale 7
Do you have additional questions?
Please feel free to contact us, via telephone number 043-3528247
Do you want to apply?
You should apply for this position before October 8th, 2021 by entering your personal particulars (accompanied by a letter of application and CV) on this website.