Restaurant & Banqueting Coach
Teaching Hotel Château Bethlehem
Are you a passionate expert in the hospitality industry and would you love to show our first year students how it’s done? Can you teach our students how to provide excellent service that will leave our guests with an unforgettable experience of our restaurant in the Teaching Hotel? Then we would love to welcome you in our team!
Within this position you gain the best of both worlds, working within the hospitality industry and coaching students in an educational environment in which you can convey your passion and skills. In our Teaching Hotel, the first year students of the Hotel Management School develop their practical skills on the work floor. As an F&B Service coach, you will help them to lift these skills to a higher level and inspire them to exceed our guests’ expectations. We want our students to become the best version of themselves and shine like true hospitality stars on the work floor. And we would like you to be their inspiring example!
What will you do?
- Responsibility for the daily operations and standards in our restaurant and banqueting sections.
- Conducting training-on-the job by motivating and coaching students who work in the hotel as part of their bachelor program.
- Managing and supervising trainees who work in the hotel, as well as evaluating their performance.
- Grading the students, in consultation with your colleagues, at the end of their module and process the grades in our system.
- Updating the digital tools of the education environment when needed.
- Coordinating work schedules in conjunction with the students and colleagues.
- Together with your colleagues, sharing responsibility for all aspects related to cost and revenue control in the department.
- Contributing to the departmental administrative tasks, in consultation with the other coaches of the F&B department.
Who you are
Teaching Hotel Château Bethlehem, who we are
What we have to offer
A position between 0.8 - 1.0 FTE depending on your availability for a year, in salary scale 7 -with a minimum of € 2.348 and a maximum of € 3.264 gross per month based on fulltime. To this is added holiday allowance (8%) and a fixed year-end bonus (8.3%), and a generous number of holidays.
Would you first like to know us better?
For inquiries, please feel free to contact Mr Eelco Holwerda, General manager Teaching Hotel, via telephone number 043-3528247, or via e mail email@example.com to make an appointment!
Would you like to apply?
Please respond by submitting your personal particulars (accompanied by a letter of application and CV) on this website. The deadline for applications is June 11th, 2023.
Hotel Management School Maastricht