Relationship manager student housing/lecturer
What are your tasks?
- Responsible for the wellbeing of the students in close coordination with the operator and teaching staff
- Coordinating and organizing all operational and strategic activities related to the Student Residence
- Part of the recruitment & selection team for new bachelor students
- Part of the onboarding committee with a special focus on introduction of foreign students
- Communication and coordination with various stakeholders, like facility management, local authorities and representing HMSM in relevant networks
- Participate in the educational programme as lecturer and teach, supervise and coach students
- Supervise and visit interns, possibly abroad
Our new colleague will be the intermediary between HMSM and the owner/operator of the Student Residence. As the first point of contact for the owner/operator he/she manages all aspects of the cooperation. He/she will closely be involved with the first-year students and teachers to ensure a strong synergy and a positive living and learning environment.
What do we expect?
- Master's degree in a relevant academic field
- Management experience in the hospitality, facility or related industry in a middle management position
- International experience is an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch
- Compassionate manager with strong coaching ability (people skills)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Business skills to manage contract performance
- Hands on and pro-active
For all our first-year students living on campus is an integral part of the educational programme and is anchored in the vision learning in communities. By living together the students are stimulated to develop their social skills, to learn to network and to take responsibility.
What we offer:
We welcome you in our institute which offers a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- A fulltime position, 0,8 is negotiable, initially for a period of one year at Zuyd University.
- Should the candidate prove suitable and perform favorably, then the contract may be extended, provided operating circumstances remain unchanged.
- The salary scale awarded depends on the candidate’s qualifications and experience and is set in accordance with the collective labour agreement (CAO) in the higher vocational education sector within the career prospects of scale 11 (minimum € 3.453,16 and maximum € 5.026,85 gross per month when appointed full-time).
- The applicable terms of employment include both 8% holiday pay and a fixed bonus equivalent to one month’s salary.
Are you interested?
Further information about our institute is available on our website: www.hotelschoolmaastricht.nl
For additional information requests please contact Mrs Vera Duehring, Dean Relations & Commercial Affairs, on Tel.: +31 (0) 622791348 or via e-mail address: email@example.com.
Interested candidates should apply for the position by April 26 2021 at the very latest entering your personal information (accompanied by a letter of application and CV) on this website.
Applications sent directly to one of the contact persons or in any other way than the abovementioned will not be reviewed.
Hotel Management School Maastricht