Lecturer in Applied AI
Your tasks include:
- Contributing to the development and organization of the ICT curriculum at the university of applied sciences;
- Teaching, supervising, and coaching students in the field of Information and Communication Technology, with a special focus on Applied AI;
- Performing research at the Research Centre for Data Intelligence.
Candidates are expected to:
- Have a relevant Master’s degree;
- Have demonstrable knowledge of and experience with ICT in the field of machine learning, applied statistics, data science, data analytics, algorithms, and software engineering. Have demonstrable knowledge of and/or experience in the field of algorithms and programming – this is an essential requirement;
- Be able to convert this knowledge into workable AI solutions;
- Have experience with design and practice-oriented research according to its current development within higher vocational education;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills;
- Have an open-minded attitude to work and the ability to think outside the box;
- Be able to inspire colleagues to solve problems in an analytical, creative, and innovative way;
- Be able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
The School of Information Technology
Terms of employment
- We offer a position of 1.0 FTE for the duration of one year at the Zuyd University of Applied Sciences Foundation or through payrolling at Randstad Employability.
- We offer a salary commensurate with education and experience; however, this salary will not exceed a maximum of scale 11 of the CAO-HBO (collective bargaining agreement for the higher vocational education sector), i.e. a maximum €5,026.85 gross per month at 100% FTE.
- If you are an internal candidate on a permanent employment contract, the already agreed duration of employment will be respected.
For further information about the position, please contact Kevin Rouwette, Head of Programme, on +31 (0) 45 400 6400.
You can apply for this position until 26 October 2020 by entering your personal details on this website and uploading a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications sent directly to the contact person or in any other manner will not be accepted.