Junior Staff Member Online Marketing
Who do we look for?
A pro-active person who likes to work in a team and with creativity, writing skills and a good sense for languages. You contribute to our presence on our social media channels, website and other marketing activities.
What are your tasks:
- Create content for social media based on USP’s and news of the school (in text, photo, video)
- Maintain social media channels
- Management of content calendar
- Maintain content of the website for specific areas (including blogs)
- Development of landing pages for campaigns
- Analyzing and reporting of campaign results and visitor behavior via Google Analytics
What do we expect?
- Relevant education (HBO or Master) and demonstrable knowledge of online marketing and communication in multi-media
- Relevant work experience, such as:
- Experience with the maintenance of digital information channels
- Experience with setting-up and maintaining social media channels
- Experience and affinity with project-based and independent working
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Comfortable in working with and development of video and photo material
- Feeling for tone of voice of pupils, students and alumni
- That you are a team player who is independent, pro-active and accessible for stakeholders (Teaching Hotel, Hospitality Consultancy, students, teachers and alumni)
- An eye for detail
- Affinity for the hospitality is a pre.
The Hotel Management School Maastricht
The HMSM is a small scale and international hotel management school driven by innovation, personal attention and high quality. Strong interaction of education and research are important. The school is proud of having an open and international community and an extensive network of alumni and partners.
We are continuously investing in the on- and offline marketing of our institute to attract ambitious students and to strengthen our brand.
What we offer:
We welcome you in our institute which offers a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- The position is for a minimum of 0,6 fte to maximum 0,8 fte, initially for a period of one year at Zuyd University. Should the candidate prove suitable and perform favorably, then the contract may be extended, provided operating circumstances remain unchanged.
- The salary scale awarded depends on the candidate’s qualifications and experience and is set in accordance with the collective labour agreement (CAO) in the higher vocational education sector within the career prospects of scale 8 (minimum € 2.533,71 and maximum € 3.479,70 gross per month when appointed full-time).
- The applicable terms of employment include both 8% holiday pay and a fixed bonus equivalent to one month’s salary.
Are you interested?
Further information about our institute is available on our website: www.hotelschoolmaastricht.nl
For additional information requests please contact Mrs Vera Duehring, Dean Relations & Commercial Affairs, on Tel.: +31 (0) 622791348 or via e-mail address: email@example.com.
Interested candidates should apply for the position by 26th February at the very latest by entering your personal details (accompanied by a cover letter and CV) on this website.
Unfortunately, we cannot process cover letters addressed directly to the contact person or submitted by other means.
Hotel Management School Maastricht