Coordinator for the Bachelor of Music Classical and coordinator for the Master of Music Classical
What are you going to do?
With effect from March 1st 2023 we are looking for two new employees:
• Coordinator for the Bachelor of Music Classical (0,4 FTE)
• Coordinator for the Master of Music Classical (0,3 FTE)
What are you going to do?
The coordinators report to the Head of Programme Classical and have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate the curriculum development at the programme level;
- Chair of the BA curriculum committee (bachelor coordinator);
- Monitoring educational and organizational processes at programme level;
- Liaison for educational organizational processes for Office of Education;
- Coordinating and/or advising on budget planning
- To be determined tasks that will be developed on the job.
- Experience in Higher Education in the role of coordinator or organizer;
- Clear and broad vision on the musician of the 21-st century, higher music education, curriculum development and interdisciplinary projects;
- Good insight in the development of the professional classical and musical field;
- Willingness to attend relevant training;
- Teaching experience is preferred;
- Fluency in English;
- Open minded to innovation, research and entrepreneurship;
- Proactive, cooperative and willing to collaborate
Conservatorium Maastricht is an international conservatoire, firmly rooted in the region, while connecting to all parts of the world. We believe in collectivity, in the will to challenge each other and create together. To move and add value, in and with music.
We empower the moving musician to reach their own ambitions within diverse musical fields.To touch, move and excite while doing this. We bring the best out of the students through our passion for development. We believe in the strength of our community consisting of students, teachers and the professional field. Teamwork is essential: the best education comes from a team effort.
We offer a study programme that prepares our students for a career in the ever changing professional field. It enables students to make the most of their talents. This is achieved through one to one artistic development, active interplay, theoretical integration, professional practice experience, cross departmental activities, electives, and developing entrepreneurial and research skills. Guided by our teams, the students shape their own study path, and are guided throughout their journey becoming their version of a moving musician.
Terms and conditions of employment
An appointment of max 0,4 fte (coordinator bachelor) and 0,3 fte (coordinator master) for a duration of 1 year with the Stichting Zuyd Hogeschool, with the prospect of a permanent appointment.
A salary depending on academic background and professional experience, of maximum scale 12 according to the CAO-HBO, the collective agreement for universities of applied sciences (with a minimum of 4,715.81 and a maximum of 6,064.86 gross per month based on fulltime). A contract based on ZZP (self-employment) is not possible
Interest and applications
If needed, you can request further information from Mette Laugs, Head of Programme Classical at Conservatorium Maastricht, under firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone number +31 6 26646166
You can apply before February 1st , 2023 by uploading your motivation letter (indicated with a clear choice or preference for the coordinator role in the bachelor or the master) and CV via this website.
Applications will not be processed if sent directly to the contact person or in any other way.