Fundraising and Alumni Projects Coordinator
• Support the HMSM Foundation
• Develop and execute a marketing & communication plan to promote the Foundation
• Coordinate meetings with the Advisory Board
• Develop, organise and coordinate events/activities/campaigns for fundraising
• Support the execution of our alumni strategy
• Maintain the alumni platform and contribute to the content creation (online and offline)
• Establish a working relationship with all stakeholders including our alumni network
• A relevant degree (at least at bachelor degree/HBO level); hotel management school background or industry experience are an advantage
• General marketing experience and a digital native (e.g. CMS systems, social media, MS office)
• Fluency in Dutch and English
• An enterprising and creative mind-set
• Excellent communication skills, result-oriented networker
• A flexible, organized, hospitable approach
The Hotel Management School Maastricht (HMSM) is internationally recognized as one of the leading institutes in the hospitality industry. It offers a four-year Bachelor of Arts (in Dutch and English) which is aimed at prospective managers/entrepreneurs in the international hospitality industry and an one year English Master of Science program. The HMSM is a small scale and international hotel management school driven by innovation, personal attention and high quality. Strong interaction of education and research are important. The school is proud of having an open and international community and an extensive network of alumni and partners.
We will welcome you to our faculty which offers a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
• The position can vary between 0.6 FTE to 1.0 FTE, depending on your qualifications and availability.
• The terms of employment are in accordance with the collective labour agreement in higher vocational education sector, placed in the formally function family advice and policy, scale 8 or 9 CAO HBO, with a minimum salary of € 2,465.90 and a maximum salary of € 3,815.57 gross salary per month (fulltime equivalent). The salary depends on the level of education and experience.
• Initially for a period of one year at Zuyd University. Should the candidate prove suitable and perform favorably, then the contract may be extended, provided operating circumstances remain unchanged.
Further information is available either on our website: www.hotelschoolmaastricht.nl or from Mrs Vera Duehring, Dean Relations & Commercial Affairs, on Tel.: +31 (0) 622791348 or via her e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested candidates should apply for the position by December 23 2019 at the very latest entering their personal information (accompanied by a letter of application and CV) on this website.
The interviews will take place in January week 3, 2020.